The Rajasthan tour by Maharajas’ Express is certainly a magnificent and a marvelous journey which will take you through the beautiful pink city, Jaipur. With this you are able to get a cultural and a historical trip of the entire city. The name of the city of Jaipur was after its founder, Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh. He was an astronomer sovereign and ruled between the years 1688 and 1744. The population of the city was increasing and there was also scarcity of water in this city. It is for this reason that the Maharaja decided to move out of Amer which was the hill top capital.
In the early 17th century, the power of the Mughal rulers was also going down as the heath of their monarch, Aurangzeb was deteriorating. The North was invaded several times and the wealth of the kingdom had increased to a great extent. Jai Singh thought that this was the best time for him to shift his capital from the top of the hills to the plain land. Jaipur is a place which provides you with the evidence of the knowledge of Jai Singh in Science and also astronomy.
The Maharaja Express has four different routes and in order to know more about each of these routes you can go through the description below:
- Heritage of India
This is a tour that is for a total of 7 days and 6 nights. There are delux cabins, junior suite, suite and presidential suite available here. The ticket fares vary between 6340 USD and 23700 USD.
- Treasures of India
This trip is for 4 days and 3 nights. The ticket fares vary between 3850 USD and 12900 USD. The different cabins are deluxe cabins, junior suite, suite and also presidential suite.
- Indian Panorama
This trip is for a total of 7 days and 6 nights. There are deluxe cabins, junior suite, suite and also presidential suite. The fares vary between 5980 USD and 23700 USD.
- Indian Splendor
This trip is also for 7 days and 6 nights. There are deluxe cabins, junior suite, suite and also presidential suites available. The prices vary between 5980 USD and 23700 USD. Check out its available departures dates of Maharaja express for booking ticket.
What do the trips include?
- There are double bed cabins available and there are also bathrooms attached to these cabins.
- You will get all types of meals, beverages, beer, spirits and also Indian wines of the house brands.
- You also get to enjoy the butler services along with complimentary tea, coffee and also mineral water.
- There are also some guided off train tours and these are very much included in the entrance fee. Apart from this, the fee for the still camera and also the transport services are included in this trip.
- There are also separate porter charges
What are the things that this trip does not include?
- This trip does not include optional tours that are mentioned in the itinerary
- It also does not include the laundry services and the telephone calls
- The taxes, insurance and the gratuities are not included
- Alcoholic beverages
This is a trip that will surely be worth remembering and so it will be a good idea for you to opt for a Rajasthan tour in Maharaja Express Train.